Monday, September 19, 2016

Join Avon Online to Become a Representative



Join Avon Online Today!  Are you asking yourself, "Should I Join Avon?" I can't answer that for you but I can tell you why I love Selling Avon.  My name is Linda Leverett.  I've been an Independent Avon Representative since 2005 and I love what I do.

I am very proud, happy and grateful that Avon is part of my life.  Avon has given me the opportunity to work when I was able, be with my kids when needed, and grow as fast as I wanted.   I earned bonuses and incentives with Avon.    Working my Avon business has help with summer vacations, summer church camps, plus pay for those extra activities that their wanted to be a part of in school.
( cheerleading, drama, etc.), trips to N.Y. with the drama team and also college books, apartment and more. 

You can earn by Selling Avon from Home, Selling Avon Online, or building a team of Avon Representatives.  By taking advantage of all three areas,  I have found success with Avon. 

sell at the Honor Society level (over $20,000 annually) and is a Leader with almost 70 Avon Representative team members in over 3 states nationwide.  In 2014, our nationwide team of reps, Avon Dream Team, sold over $124, 971 in Avon products and we sold over $197,250 in 2015.

My goal is to reach Gold Leader and Rose Circle (over $35,000 annually) by the end of the 2016 cycle.  I provides free marketing tips, ideas and training to Avon Reps.   Plus helps organizations to earn extra money with Avon’s Fundraising Program.  You too can find success with Avon when you figure out which sales and recruiting techniques work best for you.


Click here to Learn "Why Should you start your own Avon business, Today!"



How to Join Avon Online

I would love to have you become a member of the Dream Team.  We offer support right from the start and send you ongoing communications on how to increase your Avon sales and build your own Avon team if that's something you're interested in.  Here is How to Join Avon Online:

Signing up to Sell Avon Online is as easy as 1-2-3!   Follow the steps below to get started TODAY!

1.  Go to www.startavon.com
2.  Enter reference code: lindagibson
3.  Your new account number will be assigned to you and you will have immediate access to your new Avon business.

or

  Click here to sign up to sell Avon online.


No comments:

Post a Comment